APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
Download the application form the website of Granada Institute for Higher Studies and Research using the following link.
- Application form
- A copy of your passport.
- A translated copy of your bachelor’s degree, approved by the closest Ita- lian Consulate to your residence.
- Certificate of “diploma recognition” awarded by the Italian Consulate, called: “Dichiarazione del valore del titolo di studio”
REGISTRATION AND TUITION FEES
- 6000 € covering the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Distant learning fees
- Interpreting fees relating to lectures delivered in Italian.
- Other fees relating to the implementation of the program.
Scholarships are granted to some students on the basis of merit cover the whole or partial amount set for the tuition fees.
Applicants must produce evidence of academic excellence as well as proof of socio-economic needs.
Financial Aid Schemes Available:
- Full coverage of tuition fees plus a stipend. On this scheme, the amount of 6000€ is wavered and the student receives a stipend of 1000€
- Full coverage of tuition fees: On this scheme, the amount of 6000€ is waivered.
- Partial funding: On this scherme, the students benefits from a waiver of 3000€ from the tuition fees.
To download the application forms, use the following link.